Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vocabulary Assignment#1

Hello!

Welcome to my world.
This is not my first blog. I have made my blog several times, but I couldn't keep going.
So this is the only blog I'm keeping now.

I'm going to write about Vancouver.
I have stayed in Vancouver for about 9 months.
When I came here, Summer was about to finish. So I have never experienced the best season in Vaoncouver. I'm looking forward to enjoying Vancouver's summer!
People in Vancouver are very considrate.  When  I got lost on the street, people helped me kindly.
And some people say "Thank you" when they get off the bus.
It hardly happens in Japan.
I really like this livable city.

Now I'm contemplating my future. If I have my money and time, I want to stay here as long as possible.

Come to Vancouver! You can enjoy sunsine, scenery, and great culture.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like Vancouver, Chieu; so do I. I'm also interested to read that you started blogs before, and I hope that you keep this one going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Chieu why aren't you uploading your homework for Monday! I wanted to wait until you do but I am bit tired after watching the hockey game today(it was absolutely interesting!!!) so want to go bed early :). Let's enjoy the rest of our lives in Vancouver together. I am so looking forward to the beautiful weather too. I heard there isn't a single raindrop in here. Can you believe that?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chieu I came to Vancouver last August and since then I am waiting for its summer. I hope you will enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you.
    As you know, I'm really sad that I should leave here soon. Whenever I feel that the most beautiful summer is coming, I am so depressed.
    I'm so jealous of you!
    I wish I could stay longer!

    Would you like to join 700 level with me if ELI offers it? haha.

    Thank you for being my classmeate man!

    ReplyDelete