Saturday, June 18, 2011

how to prepare for mid term exam

Hi, guys.

I'm going to introduce proper ways to prepare for mid-term exam.
Because I'm a continuing student, I may know little bit more how mid-term exam is than new students.
Basically, we don't have the best way which everybody can share.  That's because mid-term test is a test which requires our real English abilities.
So, sometimes I don't prepare anything, but it doesn't mean I gave up.
I mean, if you always study by yourself, just do same things as usual.
As Xiaoyue mention in her blog, the most important thing is to have good sleep, to get energy from food, and to have confidence.

If I can add something here, I suggest that we review what we learned in writing class.
For example, we can make sure sentence structure, organization, grammar, and some useful words such as "On the other hand", "To sum up".

You guys can make it!

1 comment:

  1. That's good, Chieu! Please don't forget the extra line of space between paragraphs when writing on the internet. ;0P Of course, when writing in MS Word or on paper, then we indent instead.

    ReplyDelete