Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2001 A Space Odyssey

Actually I have watched this movie at least three times, but I've fogotten the detail of story.  What I remember about this movie is that the movie is one of the difficult movie to figure out a message.  This movie is profound, meaningful, and artistic.  People in this movie don't speak so much, and Kubric is using some beautiful classic music in some scene where we don't expect that kind of music is used.  I especially like the beginning of this movie, which is called "The dawn of man".  At the moment human beings achieved the innovative evolution, the movie impressed me with beautiful music.

2 comments:

  1. Well do you like the movie? I am now bit concerned that the direction of the movie will go to somewhere wierd.... And I hope I understand the movie, as its fame as SF classic movie is well known. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it very difficult to understand. Even later on when I understood some parts of it, I can't get it! why the director made it this way.All the slow motions and pace, long silence pauses! Still most of the movie's fans think the director was amazing in every each aspects!!

    ReplyDelete